Hi! I’m Marina! :) I am the photographer behind MB Captures. I’m a believer, married to the most amazing man and we have the cutest little one year old ever! (I’m a little biased, I know) I have been a photographer since 2015 and am becoming more and more passionate about it as the years go by!
After having our daughter, Aria Joy in 2017 I realized how much of a passion I have for lifestyle photography in particular. I absolutely love capturing Aria learning new things, playing with her favorite toys and just simply being her. That’s what I want to do for my clients, capture the “simple” moments that will in turn put a huge smile on their face when they are looking back on them. Our babies grow and change SO quickly! It's so important to document as much of every stage as possible!
When I’m not working, I love to spend time with my family. It doesn’t matter what we’re doing or where we are, I just love being together with them. My love language is "quality time", can you tell? :)
Some fun facts about me:
- My family moved to the US from Ukraine when I was 6yrs old
- I have lived in Colorado ever since
- I LOVE coffee and ice cream
- I like the Colorado mountains but LOVE the beach
- I sing in our church choir
- My immediate family consists of 42 people... and I don't think we're done yet! ;) We love babies!